Thursday 11 October 2012

thursday night musings.

thursday night.
it's just almost the weekend and that in itself is pretty much blog-worthy.

for the last 10 months, i've been the intern at a medium-sized community pharmacy.
in a months time, i'll be sitting the most important (and may i say, finally the final) exam of my life.
registration.
basically determining what i'll be doing for the rest of my life.

you'd think that entering the degree at 18, and have spent the last 5 years working towards it, i'd be rather sure it's what i want to do. but as you can see from a & my daydreaming, i have second thoughts.
yet, i enjoy what i do. and as i've learnt, i could be doing a lot worse.

with lots running through my mind. having gone through a crazy emotional rollercoaster last week. and trying to settle myself in to start properly preparing for study... i'm in need of EXTREME distraction. sighs.

things i'm loving...

super yummy, but especially well decorated cupcakes.


my celeb boy-crush, JGL 
my newest kikki.K stationary set, matched with mt masking tape


the cutest little dog


lots of T2. yum

so glad Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Bones, New Girl, and 2 Broke Girls are all back!
cant wait for the weekend. have a good rest of your week
love, h

No comments:

Post a Comment